Sep 2, 2012

Passages from Mind is a Myth

Mind is a Myth - U.G. Krishnamurti 

There is no love in the world. Everybody wants the same thing. Whosoever is the most ruthless gets it -- as long as he can get away with it. Getting what you want in this world is a relatively easy thing, if you are ruthless enough. I had everything a man could want, every kind of desirable experience, and it all failed me. Therefore, I can never recommend my "path" to anyone, having eventually faced the falseness of that path myself and rejected it. I would never even hint that there was any validity in all those experiences and practices.



Mind is a Myth - U.G. Krishnamurti 

You can't come into your own uniqueness unless the whole of human experience is thrown out of your system. It cannot be done through any volition or the help of anything. Then you are on your own.



Mind is a Myth - U.G. Krishnamurti 
 

The ending of tradition in you is courage.



Mind is a Myth - U.G. Krishnamurti
 

When once you are freed from the pairs of opposites -- right and wrong, good and bad -- you will never be wrong. But until then the problem will be there.

No comments: